According to Kevin Airgid, he grossed over $100,000 USD a year developing sites for various national level clients. Kevin has written a book titled “Web Designer’s Success Guide” which givesÂ step-by-step instructions on how to achieve the following:
- Transition from full-time to self-employment
- Freelance on the side to make additional income
- Find new clients and keep them coming back for more
- Market your freelance business
- Manage your projects professionally
- Price your services appropriately
You can download the free online eBook version here.
I haven’tÂ read the book, and I’m torn between don’t look a gift horse in the mouth and you get what you pay for.Â If you read the book, please give me your opinion.